34 Conebrush Street
By browsing and accessing this website, we assume that you accept the terms & conditions in full as set out below. If you are unhappy or do not agree with any of the below terms & conditions, please do not continue to browse or use of the website. The following terminology apply to these terms & conditions:
- “User” or “You/Your” refers to the person accessing this website and accepting the below terms & conditions
- “We” refer to the author and creator of this website
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (ie “Comments”) in areas of the website. These comments does not reflect the view and opinions of Maros Travels, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or comment. To the extent permitted by applicable laws of Maros Travels shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- You warrant and respect that
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
- You hereby grant to Maros Travels a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search Engines
- News Organisations
Online directory distributors when thy list us in their directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to their websites or other listed business; and Sytemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in a any way misleading
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider an approve in our sole discretion other link requests from organisations. If you are are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending and e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the following in your e-mail:
- Your name
- Your organisation’s name
- Contact Information (contact number and e-mail address)
- URL of your website
- A list of any URL’s form which you intend to link to our website
- A list of the URL’s on our website to which you would like to link.
Allow 3 – 5 days for us to respond. Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name
- By use of the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s website
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on our website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of our based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page of your website or within any context containing content or materials that my be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
The content shared on this website is the author’s personal experiences and ideas and therefor Maros Travels cannot be held liable for any damages or loss of any kind caused by the information shared on this website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website and any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will
- Limit or exclude our or your ability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude our or your ability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
a) subject to the preceding paragraph and
b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relations to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.